Short Biography "Jose Garcia"


My name is Jose Garcia Gutierrez, I am 16 years old, i was born in Barranquilla, Colombia on August 17, 2002. I have and older sister called Camila Garcia, she is now studying in Clermont-Ferrand located in France. I am a Lyndon B. Johnson student of 11 Grade. I like to play Soccer, I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. I live with my Mom, Dad, and my Dog that is a Beagle. With my family I visited others countries or cities. I entered the school in 6 grade with the now Seniors of  Lyndon B. Johnson. Before entering the school, I studied at the Sagrado Corazon school and Interamericano school. My Mom is from Santa Marta, so I have a great part of my family living there, so when I have enough time to go there and visit my cousins and my uncles. And the other part of my family that is of my Dad almost everyone lives here in Barranquilla. My family is very close each other in both sides, we really enjoy spending time as a family. One of my favorites hobbies is like hanging out with my friends to parties or normal class plans, I really like my friends, because they are too funny, I really like to spend time with my friends, because they make me laugh too much and they are too close each other.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Devil And Tom Walker

Self Reliance *Values of Care and Patience*

Colombia, Barranquilla, Neighbourhood